Skip to content
Education in Tanzania is a right for all children. Inclusive education all children with and without disabilities can participate and learn. Inclusive education is very important because all children are able to be part of their community and develop a sense of belonging and become better prepared for life in the community as children and adults, it provide all children with opportunities to develop friendships with one another.
- Actively identifying out of school children with disabilities and supporting their enrolment in education
- Engaging parents and communities in the development and delivery of educational services.
- Increasing the supply of, and access to, education by providing financial support to families to offset direct and opportunity costs in accessing education;
- Providing learning materials and school supplies; and supporting school system managers and leaders
- Training teachers in special needs education.
- Building school infrastructures such as classroom construction
- Safe/child friendly school
- Psychosocial development
- Water sanitation and hygiene facilities
© 2018, Copyright SBSD. All rights reserved. Designed by Baijukya.