Skip to content
Tanzania, where all students with Disabilities are empowered socialy and economically for sustainable livelihood
To support social and economic empowerment for children and their rights through research and training with the collaboration of government and other stake holders
- To improve access of education for students with disabilities
- To promote involvement and participation of students with disabilities in development activities
- To fight against poverty from family to the national level
- To fight against injustice
- Listening and learning, to constantly improve the quality, effectiveness and efficiency of all we do,
- Taking responsibility for decision and making things happen;
- Collaboration, we respect and value each other;
- Creativity, we are open to new ideas, embrace change;
- Integrity, we aspire to live to the highest standards of personal honesty and behavior.
© 2018, Copyright SBSD. All rights reserved. Designed by Baijukya.